You can communicate with our professional group in Spanish or English

Frequent Ask Questions ​and ​Tips

The most important fact about your business is to have the right information and this only happens if you know the right question to ask. Follow Our tips to have a better understanding of our trustworthy information and service.
  • Where can I find trustworthy and reliable income tax information?   
  • A: This is the most critical and valuable information you need to know and keep in mind to avoid fraud or misleading.  Most government agencies use the  .gov domain.age where you can find accurate information about your tx refund, EINs, ITINs, and any other related questions.
  • Tip: Don’t follow mail links, they could lead you to a fake page with the same looks like the intended official web page (this is cal and it is the most common way to gain access to your private inf
  • Do I get a TAX REFUND for my Solar Panels, Wind Turbine, or any Renewal Energy equipment on my house? 
  • A:  NO and YES, what you really get is a Tax Credit only if you have money withheld by the IRS, usually withheld from your W2 if you have it. First, you need to understand the difference between Tax Deduction and Tax Credit
  • Tax Deduction:  It is the amount you need to deduct from your incom
  •  Tax Credit:  It is the amount of money credit that will be subtracted from the amount of tax you owe. There are two types of tax credits:
  • A nonrefundable tax credit means you get a refund only up to the amount you owe.
  • A refundable tax credit m
  • Who needs  ITINs (Individual Tax Identification Numbers), EINs (Employer Identification Numbers). 
  • A:  The IRS issue ITINs to foreign persons who do not qualify for SSN and need to file income tax.
  • A:   EINs are issued by the IRS to identify the business taxpayer. EINs are used by business corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. But, most sole proprietors don‘t need to obtain EINs and can use their Social Security numbers instead.
  • Who can apply for ITINs (Individual Tax Identification Numbers), EINs (Employer Identification Numbers)
  • A: The new regulations established that only “ACCEPTED AGENTS who became AA/CAA and completed the  Accepted Agent Program by theTax Identification Numbers), EINs (Employer Identification Numbers) and ATINs (Adoption Tax Payer Identification Numbers).   
  • The IRS requires any paid preparer who does more than 10 returns for clients to file electronically via the IRS’s e-file system. If your tax preparer doesn’t offer an e-file, it may be a sign the person isn’t doing as much tax prep as you thought.

Preguntas Frecuentes y Consejos

Lo mas importante sobre su negocio es tener la informacion correcta y esto solo sucecede si usted sabe la pregunta correcta. Siga nuestras sugerencias  para un mejor entendimiento acerca de nuestros consejos y servicios confiables.
  • ​Donde puedo encontrar informacion confiable sobre mi declaracion de impuesto?                          
  • R: Esta es la informacion de mas valor critico que usted necesita tener en cuenta para evitar fraudes y desinformacion. La mayoria de las agencias de govierno usa el dominio .gov como por ejemplo  La pagina www.irs.gov es la pagina oficial del govierno mas confiable donde usted puede encontrar la informacion mas precisa sobre devolucion de impuestos, EINs, ITINs y cualquier otra pregunta relacionada.
  • ConsejoNo entre a ninguna pagina o sitio web  oficial desde un  hipervinculo (Link) enviado a su correo electronico, este pudiera llevarte a una pagina fraudulenta q lusca exactamente como una pagina oficial (este tipo de fraude se llama pescar “fishing”) y es una de las formas mas comunes de cojerle su informacion privada. Teclee el url y busque usted mismo directamente  en la pagina oficial “www.irs.gov”.
  • Recibire un TAX REFUND (Devolucion de Impuestos)  por la instalacion de paneles solare, turbina de vientos o cualquier equipo de energy renobable a mi casa? 
  • A: NO y SI, lo que usted realmente recibe es un TAX Credit si tiene acumulado dinero  en el IRS. Primero necesita entender la diferencia entre Decuccion Tributaria(Tax Deduction) Credito Tributario(Tax Credit)​​
  • Deduccion Tributaria ( Tax Deduction ): Es la resta de la deducción tributaria a su ingreso antes de calcular la cantidad del impuesto que debe pagar al IRS.    
  • Credito Tributario ( Tax Credit ): Es la Resta de los créditos tributarios de la cantidad de impuesto que debe al IRS. Hay dos tipos de créditos tributarios:
  • Un crédito tributario no reembolsable significa que usted recibe un reembolso que vale solo hasta la cantidad que debe.
  • Un crédito tributario reembolsable significa que usted recibe un reembolso, aun si es mayor que lo que usted debe. 
  • Quien necesita un ITINs (Numero de Tax de Identificacion Individual ) EINs (Numero de Identificacion del Empleador)
  • A:
  • Quien puede solicitar un ITINs (Numero de Tax de Identificacion Individual ) EINs (Numero de Identificacion del Empleador).
  • A: Las nuevas regulaciones establecen que solamente “AGENTES ACEPTADOS” quienes han obtenido el AA/CAA y han completado el programa de AGENTES ACEPTADOS del IRS con su diploma de aprovacion son los unicos que pueden solicitar un ITINs (Numero de Tax de Identificacion Individual ) EINs (Numero de Identificacion del Empleador). 
  • El IRS requiere a cualquier preparador de taxes con mas de 10 envios por clientes hacerlo atravez de archivo-electronico (e-file) del sistema del IRS’s e-file. Si su preparador de taxes no le ofrece e-file, eso es una señal de que esta persona no ha hecho muchos envios de taxes como a lo mejor usted creia.